Powered By Blogger

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

talking to the moon and stars

to find u is like to catch a butterfly.
it's hard, but once i catch it
it's do feel great.

but people never satisfied.
and yes.
as a human being, i never satisfied with mine either
when i got the butterfly
i always wanna check on it
either it's male or female

and yes again!
cause it's male
everyday,every minute i check him
what he's doing?
what he eat?
what that and what this and so on.

and maybe
to much check
he got tired
fed-up with his own master
so he just sit there and do nothing

somehow i know that he tired of me
and i act like not-so-care bout him
and at the same time
i test him
cause maybe he didn't like me as his master

i do so many test
and i know the answer
but i don't want to accept it
keep on denying that he dislike me

and one day i leave him for a days
with a hope that he will fly back to me
begging me to be his master again
me and him make a better day after this

but,
he never come
not even once
even i test him with again
he just fly to the window
and .............

GO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muzik Taik Bintang